Any candidate who has passed Class XII (Science Stream) examination from a recognized Board will be considered eligible for admission in the B.Sc. SEM-I. Admission will be strictly on merit basis. Reservation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD will be as per government norms.
- Fee structure:
As per Veer Narmad South Gujarat University norms. Presently fee structure is 12500 per semester.
- Requirement of Documents:
List of documents are required at the time of admission:
- 10th standard mark sheet (Original + Attested photo copy)
- 12th standard mark sheet (Original + Attested photo copy)
- 12th standard school leaving certificate (Original + Attested photo copy)
- Attempt(Trial) certificate (original + photo copy)
- Caste Certificate for SC/ST/SEBC(Non-Creamy Layer for SEBC) (original + photo copy)
- Students from boards other than Gujarat Board are required to submit a PROVISIONAL ELIGIBILITY CERTIFICATE along with their application form.
- Affidavit in case of academic break.
- Courses offer:
The first year students of this college having following optional group subjects:
|1||First Year||Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics||CPM|
|2||Second Year||Chemistry, Physics||CP|